Monday, February 15, 2010

v-day love.

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day dinner with some of our dear seminary friends that we are in a small group with. The ladies schmoozed our hubbies with a delicious 4 course meal.

The worker bees hard at work:

workers

1st course: baked brie with french bread + fruit, chocolate covered strawberries

1st course

2nd course: salad with bacon/cashews/grapes/swiss and leek + lobster tereen

IMG_0215


3rd (main) course: roasted carrots, mashed potatoes, grilled ribeye steak with a delicious onion-blue cheese sauce. (the steak recipe can be found here, and if you're never heard of the Pioneer Woman you are totally missing out!)

IMG_0219

Enjoying the feast....

IMG_0221

Caleb showing some skin and Haven just chillin as usual....

IMG_0222

4th course: best ever chocolate sheet cake + ice cream (sadly I forgot to take a picture of it...probably too busy licking my bowl clean!)


Thanks for a wonderful Valentine's Day everyone! I love you girls!

IMG_0235

2 comments:

John and Annie Patton said...

Sooo cute! Looked great, ladies. I'm sure the fella's loved it!

The Novaks said...

You're a great blogger, Jenna!! I LOVE your pictures too...what an awesome camera and an awesome photographer:)

Post a Comment