Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kulp family photo shoot.

Back in April, I had the fun opportunity to put my photography skills to the test! My friend Amy and I took a photography class together to better learn how to use our cameras. A coworker of Amy heard about the class and asked if Amy would be interested in taking her family's pictures. Amy asked if I would come along to help, and the rest is history. 

Meet Amy. We both got married on May 17, 2008. She is having a baby in August! (I am not.) Check her out in all of her pregnant adorableness...

Amy

Meet the Kulp family - Andy, Wendy, Matthew, Jacob and Lucy. Let's just say that photographing 3 kids under the age of 5 was a CHALLENGE! Getting everyone to look AND smile at the same time did not exactly happen, but we did manage to get some good pictures.

Kulp family 1

This pretty much sums up the boys personalities. Matthew is very sweet and compliant, while Jake has some of his own ideas...

Kulp family 2

Lucy wasn't feeling well, but we managed to get a few smiles out of  her!
Kulp family 8

Daddy time...

Kulp family 9

And some mommy time...

Kulp family 4

There are so many cute pictures of Matthew and Jake, I had a hard time narrowing them down! Here are a few of my favorites...

Kulp family 12

Kulp family 10

Kulp family 11

And now for some silly ones. These boys were hilarious!

Kulp family 6

We snuck Lucy in for a picture of the 3 cutie pies. Being the good sport that she is, pregnant Amy was jumping up and down in the background to get them to all smile!

Kulp family 5

My favorite family picture...if only Lucy would have been happy without the paci! 

Kulp family 3

Thank you so much Amy for including me in this! It was great to get some experience, get more comfortable with my camera and learn a few tricks for photographing kids :] And thank you Kulp family for being so stinkin' cute!

Kulp family 7

[If you know anyone who would like an amateur photo shoot, let me know! I need all the practice I can get.]

1 comment:

Mitch and Kristen said...

I have a lot of catching up to do before the next class! the pics are so good!

Post a Comment