I mean, seriously?? Mr. Lewis Jenna.
Dear Architectural Digest-
Next time you try to coerce me to subscribe to your magazine, you could at least get my gender right. Thanks for the good laugh though.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Jenna Lewis
On a different mail related note, my friend Katie turned me on to Curly Girl cards a few years ago. This is the card she sent after Aaron and I got engaged, which I now have framed in my kitchen...

I love love love the mixed media design of the cards and also the wording (some are sweet, some are hilarious). The only downer is that the cards are only sold at select boutiquey stores, so you can imagine my excitement a few weeks ago when I found a store just down the road from us that sells them! Here is the card I got for my college friend Hannah's baby shower this weekend. (Fun fact - Hannah is another 05.17.08 bride along with me and Amy. In total I know 4 other girls who got married that day, and they are all having/have had babies!)

Aren't they great?! Curly Girl Design also makes other products such as stationary, mugs, art canvases, jewelry, etc... Here is a magnet I have on our refrigerator that my friend Katie got me...

So go check out Curly Girl and find a friend that makes you snort if you don't already have one :]
No comments:
Post a Comment