Tuesday, September 21, 2010

rewind - girls get-together 2010.

Since fall officially begins tomorrow, I decided it's time to get serious and post the rest of our summer pictures.

Our whirlwind summer travels started in June with a visit to Indianapolis for a girls weekend with some GREAT friends. This was our second annual get together, but this year we did it right and made it an all day affair. We started off the day with breakfast at the adorable Bub's Cafe in downtown Carmel. This was my first Bub's experience and it was delish - especially their famous "Bub holes"! I forgot to take a picture, so I snagged the picture below from here:

bubs

Our next stop was Woodhouse Day Spa for a little pampering! My beautiful friends (L to R): Steph, Leslie and Bethany (who also happens to be my sis-in-law love!)


spa

We took our time at the spa and enjoyed champagne, snacks and some quality time together....

the bubbly

Next, we grabbed a quick lunch and then headed to the pool (does it get much better than relaxing in the sun with girlfriends?!) After our sun time we got ready for a delicious dinner at Plum's Upper Room in downtown Zionsville (Aaron's home town). Can I just stop to point out how gorgeous Steph looks for being due a month(ish) later?! Beautiful!

girls

The restaurant is located on the 2nd floor of an old building on Main Street - I loved the quaintness of it!!

plums sign

Steps leading up to the restaurant...

plums steps


We enjoyed a little wine...

plums 2

and a little cheese! (I had heard about the amazing cheese board at Plum's, but OH MY. Simply delicious!)

cheese board

I am so thankful to have such amazing women in my life. It is such a blessing to have friends that you can pick back up right where you left off, share life with in joys and trials, who offer encouragement, advice, great laughs and most importantly spur one another on to be more like Christ. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment