Thursday, December 9, 2010

christmas cards....

One of the things I LOVE about the holiday season is receiving Christmas cards from friends and family. Being a designer with a love for photography, I especially love cards with photos and great designs! One of my favorite cards that we received last year was a Shutterfly card from my cousin Laura....

yoder christmas card

So, I was totally pumped when I read about Shutterfly's awesome promotion they have going on right now. They are gifting 50 FREE Christmas cards to fellow bloggers who spread the word about their awesome 2010 Holiday card collection. If you aren't already familiar with Shutterfly you have to check them out! They have a GREAT selection of beautifully designed cards, along with many other awesome photo related products.

Sadly we have not sent out cards in the past, but this is definitely a tradition I would like to start and what better time to start than with free cards!!! I haven't completely narrowed down my favorite yet, but I am thinking about sending out this card with a ridiculously cute picture of Ollie:

sending holiday cheer

Coming to the mailbox of family and friends shortly...

*For more information on the promotion check out this link - but hurry....the deal ends tomorrow, December 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment